MotoringTV Video Archives
The last show of the Motoring 2012 season, we feature the 2013 Subaru BRZ; Graeme takes the gorgeous 2012 Jaguar XJ for a spin; there are two other great reviews; the 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera S and a Two-Minute test drive of the popular 2012 Mitsubishi Evo. Bill has a tip on fuel additives and how t
We showcase the anticipated 2013 Dodge Dart; the 2013 Lincoln MKT is test driven; we introduce to you our third 'How cool is your ride?' winner Steve Luangpakdy; Russia says goodbye to the Lada; Bill has a tip on windshield wiper fluid and Kenzie has no idea why we have HOV lanes.
Featured is the impressive 2012 Kia Rio Sedan; we test drive the monster 2013 Cadillac Escalade SLP version; Bill's tip is on restoring your headlights; we also take the 2012 Dodge Durango Citadel and Subaru Impreza for a spin and Kenzie firmly believes that electric car subsidies are stupid!
We feature the 'City' version of Toyota's Prius, the C; we test drive the 2012 Dodge Charger; Bill has a great tip on when it's best to use high octane fuel; the Truck King takes the 2012 Ford F-150 FX4 EcoBoost for a spin and Kenzie explores the expensive option of run flat tires and who really nee
The 2013 Mazda CX-5; 2012 Lexus GS350; We introduce the 2012 VW Passat TDI into our longterm garage; Bill's tip is on checking your brake fluid levels; we also test drive the 2012 Nissan Rogue and Kenzie wonders why cops jump in front of cars.
The main feature is the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe; we test drive the very new 2012 Volvo S60 T6 R-Design; Bill addresses wheel shake problems; Kenzie wonders if some driving distractions are actually ok and our brief is on Generation Y's changing perspective on cars.
Volkswagen returns to america; we test drive the 2012 VW Passat; Tata Motors saved Jaguar/Land Rover; we update the 2012 Chevy Orlando in our longterm garage; Bill's tip is on maintaining vehicle service records; we showcase another style of test drive: the Two-Minute test drive of the 2012 Hyundai
Featuring the ultra sexy 2012 Porsche 911 Carrera; the 2012 Mercedes-Benz ML 350 BlueTEC; Bill's tip is on engine break-in periods; check out some of GM's Camaro Hot Wheels Edition collectibles; the Canadian Black Book Awards and Kenzie illustrates some defensive walking.
The 2012 Mitsubishi i-Miev; the 2012 VW Jetta GLI; Bill has a tip on changing light bulbs; 2013 Dodge Dart unveiling from Detroit; 2011 Lindsay to Brighton Run; 60-Second Test Drive of the Audi S5 and Kenzie firmly believes that 'left lane bandits' are taught, not born!
We feature the 2012 Kia Rio5; the 2012 Chevy Volt; Bill's tip is on important info on vehicle info decal; one of Porsche's really cool Winter Driving Schools; an update for our 2012 VW Passat V6 longterm garage and Kenzie asks, auto unions what are you thinking?!
The 2012 Mazda3; the 2012 Toyota Camry; Bill's tip on winter tire pressure; a day with the 'A-List stunt drivers'; Acura NSX Concept feature; intro of the 2012 Chevy Orlando into our longterm garage and Kenzie has a solution to road rage you are going to like!
We try out the new 2012 Scion iQ; we also test drive the 'track-rocket' 2012 Porsche Cayman R; Bill advises on the importance of a winter safety kit; Kenzie asks if rights ever become wrongs; we introduce to you some of Chevy's latest and cool concept cars and finally, we update our longterm vehicle
The 2012 Mini Coupe; the 2012 Chevy Orlando; Bill's got a tip for you on proper engine warm-up during the cold winter months; Kenzie's hair is grey, not blue! Check out our latest 'How cool is your ride?' winner Darren Stone with his 2007 Chevy HHR and the ridiculously good looking new 2012 VW Beetl
2012 VW Jetta GLI; 2012 Infiniti M35h; Bill's tip involves checking your engine lights; Kenzie has a tip for unfortunate motorists who are left stranded and we also test drive the potentially very exciting 2012 Toyota Camry as it 'steps up to the plate' in the face of some serious competition.
2012 Hyundai Veloster; 2012 Buick Regal CXL Turbo; Bill Gardiner says that you get what you pay for when it comes to batteries; Jim Kenzie feels that the Ford Sync system is a joke; we introduce the 2012 VW Passat 5cyl into our Longterm Garage and we test drive the 2012 Toyota Yaris
2012 Nissan Leaf; 2012 Chrysler 200; Bill Gardiner says that we are getting more out of less from engines today; Jim has two words that will improve your driving and your sex life; 2012 BMW X1 and Mark Reed talks about a Quaker Promotion.
2012 Chevy Orlando; 2012 Mini Cooper S Countryman; Bill Gardiner explains disks vs drum brakes; Jim has some thoughts on GM's renaissance; a day with some super fast remote control cars and Toronto's Importfest.
2012 Nissan Versa; 2012 Audi A6; Bill Gardiner explains how turbos are becoming more mainstream; Jim Kenzie wonders why police spend so much time in fishing holes; our first How cool is your car Winner and Team Farmall's dancing tractors show their stuff at the London Car Show.
2012 Chevy Volt, 2012 Hyundai Accent, Long term intro of 2011 Chevy Cruze Eco, Bill Gardiner is impressed with the Chevy Cruze Eco so who needs a Hybrid?, Jim Kenzie says that drivers may soon need hardhats and the 2012 Kia Optima Hybrid.
2012 Infiniti M Hybrid, 2012 Mercedes CLS 63 AMG, Bill Gardiner explains control arms, Jim Kenzie might be about to jump on the electric car bandwagon and the Ruckiss Rydez car show shows off some seriously cool cars!
Fiat 500 hits the Big Apple, 2012 Ford Explorer, Bill Gardiner explains why RC is so important when choosing the right battery, Jim Kenzie says that that light at the end of the tunnel is definitely NOT an electric car and Corvette shows off their latest technology to a group of avid fans.
2012 Lexus CT 200h, 2012 BMW 650i Cabriolet, Bill Gardiner takes a look under the hood of the Fiat 500, Jim Kenzie believes cyclists need to grow up and Ford allowed their new Ecoboost F-150 to be drag raced against tough competition.
2012 Kia Optima, 2012 Ford Focus, Bill Gardiner talks about how Quaker State has a deal for you, Jim Kenzie wonders why the new Civic is so bland looking compared to so many new cars and high school students built their very own electric cars to race in the Orangeville Electric Car Challenge. &nbs
2012 BMW 6 series, 2012 Honda Civic, Bill talks about nitrogen and your tires, Jim says that there is no such thing as a blind spot and Waterloo’s latest Solar Car is ready to break new world records.
2011 Canadian International Auto Show, 2011 Cadillac CTS-V, Auto Shows are good places to do your new car homework, What Bill loves at Auto Shows, Beauty and the Beast Mercedes-Benz SLS and SLP Camaro, Quit picking on the car
Geneva Auto Show, 2001 Nissan Pathfinder LE, 2000 Hyundai Accent, Renault avantime, Importance of cars information, Smart car, Bill's thoughts on switching to synthetic oil, We may see more European cars in N.A. future
PT Cruiser, 2000 Ford Taurus, Chrysler and Ford suffering quality problems, Maintaining a hydraulic actuating system, Journalists opinion on PT Cruiser, Improper installation of oil filter can result in big problem, Jim's opinion of the PT Cruiser
New Volvo V70, 2001 Oldsmobile Aurora, Mazda tribute, Mazda's first sport utility, How to know when it's time to trade in your vehicle or not, Ford designs a computer on four wheels 24/7, Solid line, to pass or not to pass?
- Howard Elmer - The future of pick-up trucks
- Could our roads be TOO safe? Howard explains why having safe roads, may really be dangerous.
- Howard Elmer - My dirty little secret on hybrids!
- Jim talks about road safeteyAs winter is just around the corner the roads are going to get dangerous. Please stay cautious on the road, unlike the examples in video and…
- Jim talks about the members of the anti-destination league
- Kenzie Talks about the electric car marketTake a look at Kenzies Korner as he talks about the electric car market
- How To Safely Boost A Battery Bill goes through the steps to safely boost a car battery.
- The Menzoid talks about the driving strains of a marriageFor all you guys out there this is hilarious, for all you ladies, probably not so much...
- Tips on fueling during winter!Tips on fueling durring the cold months as winter approaches!
- What is wrong with this picture? The Menzoid is not happy with it!
- Jim Kenzie proves, there is no such thing as a blind spot? Do you use this technique? Does it work? If not, Try it out and let us know what you think.The all new Motoring 2013 Season is starting soon…
- Why cyclists have such a bad attitude towards motorists. We all know motorists and cyclists dont get along. Ted Laturnus explains why this continues to happen as well as a solution to stop it!
- How using the proper windshield wiper fluid can help! Bill explains why using the proper windsheild wiper fluid can help year round.
- 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Cobra Preview This is the 2013 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 Cobra. Our 2013 Season will be starting this October!
- The Price is WRONG, an insurance campaign? Take a look at Howards new blog video regarding a new insurance campaign!
- Traffic Light ConspiracyOne of Kenzies segments from Motoring 2010 that still has us thinking!
- Slovakian Tank Tease - Motoring 2013Coming soon to Motoring 2013!
- The Ultimate Relationship Test: Driving with your partnerOne of the Menzoid's blogs that could be slightly offencive to some, but does have a good point!
- Jet Truck from Motoring 1996!Brad got to ride in a Jet Truck back in 1996 and it went over 300mph, take a look at this footage we found in the archives!
- What Hyundai Canada President Thinks of the Y-GenerationIt seems every time we attend a new vehicle launch the subject of the Y generation comes up. Many auto execs are concerned that the young folk…
- New Dodge Challenger SRT Drifting and Burning Out! Take a look at this new Dodge Challenger SRT doing a few drifts and burn outs. Feel free to leave a comment and also click to check out our…
- Mercedes Benz SL550 TeaseAnother tease for our quickly approaching 2013 Season of Motoring. Check out this stunning Mercedes Benz SL550!
- CSCS Drifting TeaseWe have visited a few of the CSCS (Canadian Sport Compact Series) events so far this year. Expect more to come from these guys in the…
- Jim Kenzie says "Bad Footwear Can Kill"With the hot weather back, we decided to re-post this Kenzies Korner from 2010 reminding you to wear proper footwear while behind the wheel!
- Drifting a stock 2013 Scion FR-SFootage of Patrick Cyr drifting a stock 2013 Scion FR-S around a track.
- 2013 Lexus ES Tease Here is a tease of one of the features to be aired in Motoring 2013. As we progress through our repeats, we will be creating teases to give…
- Melleny Melody's pink VWHere is an old feature from Motoring '98 that introduced the very personalised VW Cabriolet of singer/song writer Melleny Melody.
- Ted Laturnus: Do loud motorcycles save lives?
- A young Graeme Fletcher and a LadaHere is the very funny test drive a young Graeme Fletcher did of the Lada Sagona back in 1994, with his own recap, today, of what it was…
- A Lada feature from Motoring 1991With the collapse of the memorable car manufacturer, Lada, here's a Motoring feature from over 20 years ago when it seemed that some were…
- Kenzie: Parents are responsible for their kids' driving habitsThis is from Episode 25 back in Motoring 2009.
- Ted Laturnus: Slow drivers, speed up!Which is more of a dangerous driver, one that drives too fast or too slow? This is what Ted believes.
- Honda puts on an event to teach people to drive a manualThis was a driving event we went down to film last week, an event organized by Honda to teach drivers how to drive a manual transmission. Have…